There are six levels of membership to choose from - something for everyone. When you become a member, you'll join thousands of others who share interest in food, wine, education, and social events. Join us and share the spirit of our diverse cultural and culinary heritage.
All AIWF Members Receive:
- Special member pricing on AIWF events and programs nationwide
- Networking opportunities both locally and nationally, with well-known chefs, authors, restaurateurs, wine and food producers and purveyors, as well as other professionals and enthusiasts
- Private invitations to AIWF Partner events and member-only offers on consumer goods and services
- Save up to 50% on subscriptions to the following publications by using the subscription order form: Appellation, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, Cook's Illustrated, Home, Petit Propos Culinaires, Restaurant Wine, Santé, Saveur, Shields Hood's Wine Notes, Travel & Leisure, Guide to Cooking Schools, The Wine Advocate, Wine Spectator, Gastronomica.
- KitchenAid™ is offering special pricing on portable appliances to all AIWF members via a special website.
- Santé, The Magazine for Restaurant Professionals, is offering a free subscription to Business, Chapter Affiliation and National Affiliation membership levels. All members levels may request a 50% discount on the regular subscription rate. Call (802) 442-6771.