When you become a member, you'll join thousands of others who share interest in food, wine, education, and social events. Join us and share the spirit of our diverse cultural and culinary heritage.
• Scholarships – AIWF has awarded well over $100,000 in culinary and enology scholarships to students in full-time or continuing education accredited programs.
• Days of Taste® – Being part of a national program whose mission is to reach out to thousands of children each year. Our focus and main objectives are to build a food and nutrition vocabulary, understand that locally grown ingredients are the freshest, and gain the experience to contrast flavors and develop taste memories.
Additionally, AIWF member benefits:
• Special member pricing on AIWF events and programs
• Access to the AIWF Wine Club
• Private invitations to AIWF Partner events and member-only offers on consumer goods and services
• Networking opportunities with well known chefs, authors, restaurateurs, wine and food producers and proveyors as well as other professionals and enthusiasts