AIWF chapters are the heart and soul of The AIWF. Along with our sister chapters and the national organization, we promote an exchange of ideas that benefit both professionals and dedicated enthusiasts through publications and programs.
In addition to discounts on products and services, your membership opens the door to opportunities to attend educational seminars and lively events. It is also a wonderful way to meet knowledgeable people in the industry and simply a great way to meet others with common interests.
Membership is open to all. We encourage you to attend an event and join the fun!
All AIWF Members Receive:
- Special member pricing on AIWF events and programs nationwide
- Networking opportunities both locally and nationally, with well-known chefs, authors, restaurateurs, wine and food producers and purveyors, as well as other professionals and enthusiasts
- Private invitations to AIWF Partner events and member-only offers on consumer goods and services
- Save up to 50% on subscriptions to the following publications by using the subscription order form: Appellation, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, Cook's Illustrated, Home, Petit Propos Culinaires, Restaurant Wine, Santé, Saveur, Shields Hood's Wine Notes, Travel & Leisure, Guide to Cooking Schools, The Wine Advocate, Wine Spectator, Gastronomica.
- KitchenAid™ is offering special pricing on portable appliances to all AIWF members via a special website.
- Santé, The Magazine for Restaurant Professionals, is offering a free subscription to Business, Chapter Affiliation and National Affiliation membership levels. All members levels may request a 50% discount on the regular subscription rate. Call (802) 442-6771.